From whipper-snappers to ol' geezers, bring it on down to MudSuckers, to win big in our Catfish tourney's!
Friday and Saturday nights 7-11
(Some special events held Wednesday nights)
We have live bream (weather permitting), black saltys, eel and chicken livers for sale
Strictly (Catch & Release) 2 rod limit!
$20 PER FISHERMAN
Breakdown of Entry Fee:
- $10 Largest Fish Pot ( 4 cash winning payouts)
- $2 8lb. Catfish Pot
- $8 MudSuckers Operating Costs
PAYOUT Per Night
1. 40% of Pot ~ Biggest Catch
2. 30% of Pot ~ 2nd Biggest Catch
3. 20% of Pot ~ 3rd Biggest Catch
4. 10% of Pot ~ 4th Biggest Catch
******Anyone catching a catfish weighing exactly 8.0 lbs. will collect ALL money in an accumulated 8lb. pot. If more than one 8.0lb. fish is caught in one night, the money will be split.
****** ''OTIS"- Anyone catching OTIS will win $100 bonus to pot winnings!
****** "Tagged Fish"- Catch a tagged fish and win an instant 5 smackers ($5 dollars that is)! There are 33 tagged fish ready to be caught at Mudsuckers!
- Biggest catch winners get paid at the end of the night, 11pm
- Fish that are caught are weighed and immediately at the bait
house and released
- MudSuckers is seasonal, beginning in the Spring and ending
in the Fall
- This years opening day will be Friday, May 1st, 2015!
-This years last tournament too be determined
- There is two rod limit per fisherman.
- You bring your own gear and bait, but there will be gear, bait,
and human snacks available to purchase at the baithouse
OTIS: Catch him and catch $100 bucks!
OTIS is a Big Boy and worth a pretty penny down at MudSuckers. You'll need the 100 bucks for a massage the next day from all that reeling!